Jess grew up in the suburbs of Boston and got bit by the travel bug at an early age thanks to many family vacations. From ski trips to summers on the lake to the annual Caribbean cruise she quickly became accustomed to having travel in her life. It wasn't until college, however, that she truly embraced the importance of travel and seeing the world outside the United States. An opportunity to study abroad in London opened her eyes to new cultures and new perspectives. So began her love affair with Europe.
Realizing that time is precious, especially when traveling, Jess strives to account for every last detail. She aims to show you the places you've read about but also the places you haven't. She believes that it is important to consider the personality and travel style of each traveler to make every trip the trip of a lifetime.
FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT JESS
- Her favorite place in the world is Italy.
- She is American but seeking Italian dual citizenship through her great-grandfather who was born in Sicily.
- She got married in Tuscany in 2015. (If you haven't already figured it out, she really loves Italy and all things Italian!)
- She is obsessed with Golden Retrievers.
- Some of her hobbies other than travel include plane spotting, playing pinball and taking pilates, yoga and barre classes.